Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little piece of heaven here on earth





Does this not look like the best stuff ever? My dearly beloved was in Paducah last week and called to see if I needed anything. Hummm. Well while you are there would you care to go by Holman House and pick my up my favorite pie. Holman House is known for there desserts, they are the best. I had also asked for Deluxe Cheesecake but they were sold out. So from the picture you can tell that he was ever so kind to stop. French pecan silk pie IS the best pie ever. Living here in Hooterville I don't get to Paducah very often and I am sure everyone can attest to those food items from back home that you miss dearly when you move away. So lets just say I enjoyed every bite of my pie. Thanks sweetie you made my year. Oh and if anyone has access to this recipe, I might just have to name you my new BFF.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara Fears said...

Mary Beth...HI! I have wondered if you have a blog! You are more than welcome to link to my blog. I'm glad you shared your blog. Now we can keep up on each other!

Anonymous said...

ask him if he'll bring me a piece back next time too!

love paducah... was my stomping grounds growing up.

Anonymous said...

that lookes amazing.