Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maple Hill B&B





If you ever need to get away from all the hustle and bustle, Bill and I strongly recommend Maple Hill Manor in Springfield, KY. Bill and I have been there for the last 4 years on our anniversary and wish we could go back more. Bills says that it isn't far by far enough to get away. They have 7 rooms with private baths and serve the best breakfast you will ever eat. It is so much to eat that normally we don't have to eat until supper. We look forward to the breakfast and always ask for the eggs in a basket and lemon pancakes, but I will have to say that the croissant french toast was pretty yummy this year. Todd and Tyler are great hosts and make sure you have a memorable stay. Oh don't let me forget to mention that they have homemade sweets every night. Also it is a great place to take the kiddos, they have Alpacas, dogs, a horse, lamas, and cats(Ripley just loves me to come and visit). I could go on about this place for several pages, but go and check out for yourselves and be sure to tell them that Bill and Mary Beth sent you.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: