Wednesday, March 25, 2009

M.I.A.

I had read that with pregnancy you seem to be forgetful, but I had no idea that I would somehow misplace my ankles. I have looked high and low for them and can't find them anywhere. I have put out an APB here at work for them, have retraced my steps for the last week and still no sign of my ankles. I am going to the dr tomorrow maybe she can give me some magic pill to help me find them. It is still a little early, in my opinion for me to be without my ankles. I am thinking that flip flops aren't going to be the cutest things on my feet this summer. I had bought the cutest wedge sandals in a very pretty silver color to wear this summer, I had visions of being so stylish this summer in my cute wedges. Well I guess I can throw that out the window. Maybe I need to wear UGG boots to hid the fact that my ankles are M.I.A.

3 comments:

Ladybird said...

I thank the good Lord that I could wear my flip-flops when I was my biggest. At least I didn't have to go buy more expensive shoes. I lost my ankles in the last couple of months too. I think they were hiding under my chin...because I got a couple extra chins during pregnancy! Hang in there chick! Not that much longer!

Organic Meatbag said...

I know what you mean...I lost my ankles, and I'm not even pregnant...

Ladybird said...

What an AWESOME blog....
swistlebabynames.blogspot.com/

My cousin is using it to help name her baby...that is due on the 7th! Maybe they can help you guys too!