Thursday, September 4, 2008

Holy Grail



My dealy beloved was given the greatest opportunity last week to visit what many firefighters would call the holy grail, the Pierce fire truck factory in Appleton Wisconsin. He left last Wednesday and got back Friday night. They toured the factory on Thursday, I asked if he tried to hide so he could spend more time there.
I told everyone all week you would of thought that he was a little kid going to see Santa Claus at the north pole. Bill was deathly ill on Tuesday night and couldn't hardly get off of the sofa, but to much surprise he had miraculously improved enough on Wednesday morning to make the 14 1/2 hour (they had to stop twice for sit down meals-fireman should say it all) trip to Wisconsin. He had exclaimed that he wasn't going to miss this trip.
I will have to say that Bill did get me shirt from the Pierce factory.
Much thanks to Jeff for sharing his pictures with us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ladybird said...

You have been tagged! Check my blog to see what to do!

Anonymous said...

what a fun trip. my kiddos would LOVE that one!