Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 31st to me


Yeah I turned another year older. I was so blessed to have dinner on my birthday with my family. In the upper left is my grandfather who will turn 81 next Monday the 22nd. The others are my mom and step dad and last but not least is my dearly beloved husband. My grandfather was a few minutes late to meet us because he was talking to the two nice fed-ex ladies who had dropped off his new remote at his house. We ate at The Oasis in Kuttawa and I had my favorite Cajun Chicken Pasta. My mom scrambled around Saturday in a hurry to make my favorite cake, Strawberry, but just not any strawberry cake the one with coconut, chopped nuts, and strawberries. So yummy. Then on Sunday Karah took me out to eat in Clarksvegas and we spent the whole afternoon shopping. Thanks so much to everyone for making my birthday special.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! You're a "little" younger than me! I feel like we're on the downhill slide to the BIG 4-0! I hope you enjoyed your day! We need to plan a girls night out sometime. Surely a few of us could manage to get together. It needs to be a yearly thing. Maybe sometime in October...let's get on that!! I need to spend some time around adults! Talk to you soon!

P.S. Kobey says "Happy Birthday too!"

Anonymous said...

Hey! We were thinking about you on your day. Did you get my text? Love your dress BTW. Did Mrs. LaRue:) get her hair cut? Looks cute!
Thanks again for the photo collage. My neighbors were raving about it last night.:)