Friday, September 26, 2008

ER you have done it again.

Ok I have been so totally psyched this week. It is premiere week and I must say that so far they have been great. Dancing with the Stars, Cloris Leachman stole the show. I recorded Heroes so I can watch it when there is a little less going on, I know that it will be great as always. CSI Miami, thank goodness they didn't kill Caine off. I had to record Survivor last night because of a garage fire, but I did make it home to watch the first episode of ER for the last season. I have always been a ER fan since episode 1 and last night reminded me of why. Thank goodness my husband wasn't home because I was crying and so caught in the moment with Pratt's fate. Yes it did have its questionable years when the writing slipped but it has bounced back in the last couple of years as strong as ever. My friend Paja and I would always have to be home on Thursday night to watch ER. Her first child is named Ross go figure.
I am excited to see Dr Carter return and Angela Bassett come in to take over as Chief.

Also stay turned for updates and pictures from the Hopkinsville Salutes Ft Campbell chili cook off (the fire dept. took first place in the civilian division), my husband's week long trip to honor guard camp (one reason for delayed posts he has my camera), and the Night Riders reenactment.

No comments: