Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome home TJ



I am so excited to say that TJ is home from his last deployment to Iraq. His flight was carrying 260+ troops returning home to family and friends. Needless to say we turned out in force to welcome TJ home from his second tour.
Most of us will never know what these soliders go through in having to be a way from their family, home and friends. Then again most of us hope we never have to know what these soldiers see and experince when deployed in a war zone. I have to say that being there to see these brave men and women come home makes you so proud to live in this great country. I think that every American should attend a homecoming ceremony to show our soldiers how much they are appreciated. To everyone who serves or who has served I say, "Thank you", and to TJ you made us all proud to have a soldier who serves to protect us and this great country.




1 comment:

Ladybird said...

How wonderful! I am so glad that your pictures got saved!